1. dulu mase ko financial ok die kate nak jage ko sampai tua, yela die kan doc konon
2. nak masak kan ko setiap hari..konon2 la si doc nih
3. ko duduk jek rumah biar die keje
4. nak ade anak ngan ko
nak kawin dgn kawan gay so dat plan bole be together dgn ko forever n ever
5.take care everythings for makan, minum, baju ko, pendek kate seme la .
6. xnak dgn org lain nak dgn ko jek„ yele dulu kan die da test kat s.alam yg die gay ke x!!!! hahhahhahah then baru die rase die gay
7. skunk sebokk nak jadi straight plak tibe2..
8. die tak pikir die selame ni membuang masa ko!!! DUIT ko!!!! LOVE KO!!! kalo tau mcmni mase kat s.alam kalo ko delete gambo dianne kat hp ko b4 die check bgus!!!
ko da tinggalkan die lame dah
9. mase tu janji ko sakan nangis2 die kate die takde perasaan ngan lelaki, nak dgn ko jek. janji x buat lagi POYOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have friends who get more worked up than you do when things fuck up for you, keep them. Rieyna just found out about the latest ateng mishap, and she’s not taking it too well. Like this email she sent me this morning, she sent along a list (totally unedited) of things she remembered from the past. She calls it the “empty promises” list. LOL! For those who don’t understand malay, it’s OK. Rieyna’s angry and upset. That’s all that counts.
I never asked for these promises. They were offered to me during days of angau’s and pure loving.
Chill C.Na, chill! MJ yg patut panas! Bukan C.Na!
***Can’t wait for you to come back tonight. Yeap, she’s coming down to JB via bus, checking into a hotel where she’ll keep me company til morning. Tomorrow right after checking out, she’ll hop on the next bus back to KL.
Behold, the Esty.
My best friend, Rieyna
This is one of Malaysia’s fine actors, Hans Isaac
What’s this going to be about? We were at a mall-Subang Parade- that day, and Hans was promoting his latest investment which was “Cuci the Musical”. Rieyna insisted that I took pictures of him from where we stood, which was one floor up but still quite near from where the stage was. As I was snapping away, Rieyna was waving endlessly at him and shouting out things like “I love you, Hans” and “Marry me” or “I’ll have your kids”. You get my point. I wasn’t really paying any attention to her since I was trying my best to squeeze myself through the crowd to get that one good pic. Suddenly I saw Hans look up into our direction and smiled. Then I turned to Rieyna to tell her it was her lucky day, but she stepped back all blushed. I turned back at Hans and he was just waving at me. I looked down and saw the crowd downstairs just looking up, at me. I just smiled back. Duh!
Then I walked away to Rieyna, and she told me that the emcee, Yasmin Yusoff, had noticed her waving and screaming and announced on the mic to Hans to look up at her because this “awek” had been screaming for attention but he’d been ignoring her all the time! So, with Rieyna hiding away, it hit me- I became that girl! Poor me? Poor Hans! LOL!